Single Malt Whisky Distillery Tour & Workshop - 4 hours

Though around 80% of world whisky production may be blended whisky, it is the Single Malt Whisky which falls under the remaining 20% that commands high demand. Coming out of a single distillery, the single malt whiskies are truly a whisky enthusiast’s delight. Join us to this workshop for an understanding of single malt whisky and a tour to a single malt distillery.

  • History of Single Malt Whisky
  • Production method
  • How to drink and appreciate whisky
  • Tour to Single Malt Whisky Distillery
  • Visit a popular Wine & Spirit retail outlet as an educational tour
  • Timings
    • 10 am – 2.00 pm

Book a seat

Get in touch with us

You must be 21 years old to visit this site.

Please verify your age

- -